About Me

i love to play football it is my favorite sport

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Immigrants come to this country to have freedom. People in this country are free because they have free education and have a free health medicade. I feel free in this country because I have a free education and free health care. I am showing my thoughts and feeling of freedom because I want to let everybody know how I feel about freedom.

In this country people are free because they have free health care and free education. The goverment takes more money and put it in jails than spending it on schools and university. One of the video's we watch book not bars and they spend more money in jails then schools and university. Another limited freedom is minimum wage in NY is $7.25. A video we watched was struggling to survive.

No comments: